Learn how to transfer and experience what it's like to be a UC student!
When: Every Summer in June/July
Where: UC Merced Campus
Transfer Academy is a 3-day, 2-night residential program at UC Merced for all current community college students who are interested in transferring to a UC campus.
Participating students will have the opportunity to
- Learn about research opportunities at the University of California
- Meet with Admissions Evaluators and receive feedback on your admissions eligibility
- Live in the residential halls and experience life as a UC Merced college student
- Network with transfer students who've made it and get their tips on how to do it yourself too
What are the requirements for Transfer Academy?
- Be enrolled and currently attending a California Community College
- Have completed at least 15 transferable units at a California Community College
- Have completed at least one UC-transferable English or Math with a C grade or higher
- Have a Transfer Admissions Planner (TAP) with an updated "Coursework" section
- Submit your online application and additional documents for Transfer Academy by the deadline.