Learn how to transfer and experience what it's like to be a UC student!
Transfer Academy is a 3-day, 2-night residential program at UC Merced for all current community college students who are interested in transferring to a UC campus.
Participating students will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about research opportunities at the University of California
- Meet with Admissions Evaluators and receive feedback on your admissions eligibility
- Live in the residential halls and experience life as a UC Merced college student
- Network with transfer students who've made it and get their tips on how to do it yourself too
What are the requirements for Transfer Academy?
- Be enrolled and currently attending a California Community College
- Have completed at least 15 transferable units at a California Community College
- Have completed at least one UC-transferable English or Math with a C grade or higher
- Have a Transfer Admissions Planner (TAP) with an updated "Coursework" section
- Submit your online application and additional documents for Transfer Academy by the deadline.
- Transfer Academy is a free of cost. Housing, meals, and program supplies will be provided to all participants.
Transfer Academy Program #1:
- June 10 - June 12, 2022 (Open to Central Valley Community College students only).
- *Priority registration deadline: May 20, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST
Transfer Academy Program #2:
- July 22 - July 24, 2022 (Open to all CA Community College students).
- *Priority registration deadline: July 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST
For additional questions or concerns, please contact:
Sheila Xiong: email@example.com or 209-201-5583
*Spots are limited and students are encouraged to apply by priority registration. Applications received after priority registration will still be considered.